Welcome Friend!   There are 210 Adventurers Exploring our World

Today in Eldyrwood is the 21st Day of the Storm Moon, 519th Harvest A.L.

Main Board
New Cast & New Players For Fall 3: Read This!! (202 Views)
Posted by: Lee P (IP Logged)
Date: October 24, 2018 08:01PM

Hi everyone, and especially anyone for whom Fall 3 will be their first MJ event!

Do you want to know what the MJ site looks like before the monsters come out? I have been doing a walking tour, and will resume in the spring, but this event the sun will be down far too early to ask you to arrive by then. We'll still be doing setup, probably until after sunset. So, instead I will have maps of the MJ site available.

Come meet me between 7:00 and 7:30 PM on Friday night inside the cast center (the large building you will see next to where you park) and I will show you what's going on before the new player/cast meeting, which is mandatory for all first-timers and is at 8:00 PM. You can look at the map and I will explain the major in-game locations as well as answer any and all questions that might not be covered in the main new player/cast meeting.

Clarification: This offer is for players on their 1st event only, and for cast members on their 1st or 2nd event only.

Feel free to send me a message or reply to this post with any more questions.
-Lee, new cast coordinator

Navigate:PreviousNext

Subject Written By Posted
New Messages! New Cast & New Players For Fall 3: Read This!! (202 Views) Lee P 10/24/18 08:01PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this Board.

Send us your Comments or Email the Webmaster.

© 1996-2019 by Mythical Journeys. All Rights Reserved.

Mythical Journeys ♦ Pomfret, CT USA