Welcome Friend!   There are 25 Adventurers Exploring our World

Today in Eldyrwood is the 21st Day of the Rain Moon, 519th Harvest A.L.

Main Board
Haftane - 2019 (247 Views)
Posted by: Juan M (IP Logged)
Date: November 8, 2018 10:58AM

So I know we just ended the season but I wanted to get a jump on next year’s haftane event while I am still fresh off the high of the fall -3 event. So I have a board that is dedicated to planning events during haftane. The board is not only used to plan but to brain storm on events and traditions that will make the event fun and engaging.

The current roster is:

Wren Draconis
Sabrina Hyland
Janice Johnson
Steven LaFond
Wendy Minton
Ashley Rabon
Emily T
Rebecca Yarrish

If you are interested in helping by either contributing, setting-up, running events during haftane in character please shoot me a private courier and I will add you to the board so that we can better coordinate the event.

We are also taking donations, cash wise for pts. exchange as in sponsor a monster that you can also help out if you are interested. Sadly although it is a monarchy with nobles and commoners I can’t tax the commoners to help fun this joint venture.

If you are currently on the board and wish to excuse yourself please let me know too. See everyone
Spring - 1 2019!!

Thanks,

Juan
"No enterprise is more likely to succeed than one concealed from the enemy until it is ripe for execution." - Diego De Cadiz - Crane

Navigate:PreviousNext

Subject Written By Posted
New Messages! Haftane - 2019 (247 Views) Juan M 11/08/18 10:58AM
      Re: Haftane - 2019 (98 Views) Sabrina H 11/08/18 04:54PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this Board.

Send us your Comments or Email the Webmaster.

© 1996-2019 by Mythical Journeys. All Rights Reserved.

Mythical Journeys ♦ Pomfret, CT USA