Welcome Friend!   There are 60 Adventurers Exploring our World

Today in Eldyrwood is the 21st Day of the Planters' Moon, 519th Harvest A.L.

Main Board
New Cast & New Players For Spring 1: Read This!! (72 Views)
Posted by: Lee P (IP Logged)
Date: March 13, 2019 12:09PM

Hi everyone, and especially anyone for whom Spring 1 will be their first MJ event!

Do you want to know what the MJ site looks like before it gets dark outside and before the monsters come out? Meet at 6:00 PM on Friday night outside the cast center (the large building you will see next to where you park).

I’ll be walking through a tour of the site with all new cast & new players who are interested, so you can learn the major locations and paths that you’ll be running around on for the rest of the weekend. Please arrive for 6 PM so that I can show you around before sundown! Directly after the tour, new players can proceed to player check-in and then everyone new must proceed to the new player/cast meeting prior to game on.

Clarification: You may not join in on this pre-game walk if you are a player who has already done 1+ MJ events, or if you are a cast member who has already done 2+ MJ events. (Other than 1 other experienced cast member who I could use helping me with glowsticks; courier me if interested in that.)

Feel free to send me a message or reply to this post with any more questions.
-Lee, new cast coordinator

Navigate:PreviousNext

Subject Written By Posted
New Messages! New Cast & New Players For Spring 1: Read This!! (72 Views) Lee P 03/13/19 12:09PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this Board.

Send us your Comments or Email the Webmaster.

© 1996-2019 by Mythical Journeys. All Rights Reserved.

Mythical Journeys ♦ Pomfret, CT USA