Welcome Friend!   There are 31 Adventurers Exploring our World

Today in Eldyrwood is the 23rd Day of the Lovers' Moon, 519th Harvest A.L.

Off Topic
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Board ListMessage ListNew TopicSearch
A Possible Ride From Boston Or Newton-ish Ma
Posted by: Thomas S (IP Logged)
Date: May 19, 2016 04:24PM

'ello all!

Suddenly, I have a whole lot of work I can't avoid on Friday. Any shot I could hitch a ride with someone from Boston or, really, where ever?

Thanks all!

Re: A Possible Ride From Boston Or Newton-ish Ma
Posted by: Nicholas R (IP Logged)
Date: May 19, 2016 04:47PM

Coming from the Foxwoods area leaving around 5:30 ish. Is meeting partway feasible? I could shoot north, meet you, then head west. Plenty of room in my van for gear. If I need to go way out of my way its no big deal, just would hope for some contribution for gas. Also, committed to a clean-up area, so departure would be around 3 Sunday.

Posted by: Endre P (IP Logged)
Date: May 19, 2016 05:30PM

Sent you a courier good sir.

Posted by: Emily T (IP Logged)
Date: May 19, 2016 05:48PM

Sure. Meet me in New Britain CT at around 10:00 pm. Oh... Wait. That's probably not helpful at all

Posted by: Wendy M (IP Logged)
Date: May 19, 2016 10:35PM

Todd, Chelsea and I are picking up Mike Romatelli at Logan at 4:30, so we will be in Boston with a van, if you still need a ride.

Maille Thatcher

"We sleep, but the loom of life never stops, and the pattern which was weaving when the sun went down is weaving when it comes up in the morning"

Posted by: Thomas S (IP Logged)
Date: May 19, 2016 11:24PM

Thank you everyone, except Emily who pointedly didn't help. :-p (Hope the show kicks arse though!)

Endre, as awesome as your offer is, well, I'm stuck in meetings until 4:30. Thank you so much though.

Nicholas, as awesome as that would be (Foxwoods and all) I'll be in meetings until around 4. I tend to take public transportation, but I could seek something so thanks a ton as well exceeeeeept...

I can totally make it back to Boston around 4:30 / 5:00 rather easily Wendy and meetup with you, if yer still willing to make this work! I don't have much gear anyway, Van or not. Thank you so very much!

I'll PM you Wendy for some details.

Thanks again all! I really appreciate the offers and help.

Date: May 20, 2016 06:23AM

It's the thought that counts.

Posted by: Tim G (IP Logged)
Date: May 20, 2016 02:30PM

If you need a ride home after game, I can provide one sooner than 3pm. I'm going up to the Boston area Sunday anyway.

Posted by: Juan M (IP Logged)
Date: May 26, 2016 12:43PM

Thomas S Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Thank you everyone, except Emily who pointedly didn't help. :-p (Hope the show kicks arse
> though!)

No worries Tommy. For her uppity - ness and smugness I will make sure that your close and personal friend, The Benefactor docks her pay when he casts her as his new act in the carnival.

Juan
"No enterprise is more likely to succeed than one concealed from the enemy until it is ripe for execution." - Diego De Cadiz - Crane

Date: May 26, 2016 02:30PM

wouldn't be the first time I was not paid for a performance.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this Board.

Send us your Comments or Email the Webmaster.

© 1996-2019 by Mythical Journeys. All Rights Reserved.

Mythical Journeys ♦ Pomfret, CT USA