Welcome Friend!   There are 25 Adventurers Exploring our World

Today in Eldyrwood is the 23rd Day of the Lovers' Moon, 519th Harvest A.L.

Off Topic
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Board ListMessage ListNew TopicSearch
Cast Store
Posted by: Juan M (IP Logged)
Date: June 7, 2016 02:04PM

The Cast store is now open for business. This casts store was created by me as a way to reward the awesome NPC’s that come out every MJ season to help breath life and style into our game.

Any NPC who’s NPCed for MJ for over a year and is in good standing (full weekend casting) can use their UP pts to purchase any items shown. You will need to send me a Face Book Message first, requesting a certain item. Once confirmed that the item is in stock and available you will receive a confirmation message from me asking you to please transfer the UP cost to my account. After the transfer has been confirmed the item will be delivered to you at the next event. You will need to stop by the Senior Cast room to retrieve your item.

You will only be allowed to purchase one or two items at time to allow other NPC’s to also purchase needed items. I reserve the right to refuse selling any items to any requester. If you have any questions please feel free to courier me.

All of these items have been graciously donated to me for use in this Cast Store.

Re: Cast Store
Posted by: Bill M (IP Logged)
Date: June 7, 2016 09:09PM

outstanding juan....

Posted by: Juan M (IP Logged)
Date: June 8, 2016 10:43AM

Bill M Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> outstanding juan....

Taking a page from your book Bill ...

Juan

Posted by: Bill M (IP Logged)
Date: June 8, 2016 04:50PM

d'awwww, i'm all a blush

Sorry, only registered users may post in this Board.

Send us your Comments or Email the Webmaster.

© 1996-2019 by Mythical Journeys. All Rights Reserved.

Mythical Journeys ♦ Pomfret, CT USA