Welcome Friend!   There are 111 Adventurers Exploring our World

Today in Eldyrwood is the 19th Day of the Rain Moon, 519th Harvest A.L.

Off Topic
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Board ListMessage ListNew TopicSearch
Date: August 18, 2018 12:29PM

Was curious if anyone could let me know if the road leading in to the parking lot and the parking lot itself were paved or dirt roads/lot?

Thanks Eric

Re: Location
Posted by: Rick H (IP Logged)
Date: August 18, 2018 12:41PM

Sure thing!

The parking lot is a field, and I believe there's a short bit of gravel for the driveway.

Posted by: Aimee R (IP Logged)
Date: August 18, 2018 07:36PM

The road is definitely a back road, but it's paved up to the entrance.

~A

Posted by: Wendy M (IP Logged)
Date: August 20, 2018 09:09AM

I have a very low riding sedan, and find that while the short road into the camp and the parking lot are absolutely fine (it is honestly very well packed down for an unpaved area), driving to Rivermarch is a bit troublesome. I've scraped my undercarriage driving out there, and prefer to just avoid the risk. It's not a far walk to the cabins, but I invested in a all terrain wagon to lug my stuff out there. But I overpack smiling smiley

Maille Thatcher

"We sleep, but the loom of life never stops, and the pattern which was weaving when the sun went down is weaving when it comes up in the morning"

Posted by: Cassandra D (IP Logged)
Date: August 20, 2018 11:13PM

The parking lot should not be a problem for any roadworthy vehicle (tight packed gravel as seen in a lot of large parking lots). But the roads for getting to a few places have some higher rocks, which is why I carry my things to the cabin instead of driving them there most of the time.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this Board.

Send us your Comments or Email the Webmaster.

© 1996-2019 by Mythical Journeys. All Rights Reserved.

Mythical Journeys ♦ Pomfret, CT USA