Welcome Friend!   There are 32 Adventurers Exploring our World

Today in Eldyrwood is the 23rd Day of the Lovers' Moon, 519th Harvest A.L.

Off Topic
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Board ListMessage ListNew TopicSearch
Carpool/ride To/from Ct
Posted by: Laurie E (IP Logged)
Date: January 13, 2019 05:08PM

Hi Folks --

I'm planning on coming to as many events as I can this year, but I'll be coming from NJ instead of MA this time, after having recently relocated.

I'm in Princeton, NJ now, and have roughly doubled my drive to MJ.

If anyone is willing to carpool, split up the drive, or have me stowaway with you if you come from this direction, I'm happy to spring for and/or split gas, road snacks, a curated and entertaining selection of musical theatre numbers (jazz hands included!)...

...just kidding about the musical theatre. Unless that's your thing, to which I will come warmed-up...

Even driving to your location and then leaving my car wherever to ride along from that point on would be helpful. Open to any and all suggestions.

Anyways, please let me know. Happy to reimburse, entertain (or not!), for my part of the ride/drive.

I'm a sociable introvert, so I can be as quiet/asleep or as friendly and chatty as you're comfortable to make the drive as nice as possible.

Please PM me if you think you can help, or have suggestions or referrals to anyone who might be up for lending a hand (car) to a fellow MJ enthusiast.

Thanks in advance for helping me out!

Laurie

Zahthénaïs
(Za'-thin-ICE)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Zahthénaïs Tzoerne
House Tzoerne // Scrivener & Diviner Mercantile

Sorry, only registered users may post in this Board.

Send us your Comments or Email the Webmaster.

© 1996-2019 by Mythical Journeys. All Rights Reserved.

Mythical Journeys ♦ Pomfret, CT USA