Welcome Friend!   There are 155 Adventurers Exploring our World

Today in Eldyrwood is the 20th Day of the Lovers' Moon, 519th Harvest A.L.

Off Topic
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Board ListMessage ListNew TopicSearch
UPDATE: UP Auction Items And Rules
Posted by: Thomas S (IP Logged)
Date: March 7, 2019 08:49PM

'ello all!

This post is letting you know we're starting our UP Auction! My Forum access is ... angry at me, so I'm going to run it here, on the Off Topic forums!

TO SEARCH, Use Auction:

Each listing will hold a description of something! The title will state that thing. I will put a starting big in the title line. Put your bid in the reply to the main post.

Any double listings mean there are more than 1 of the items being offered. There is a small chance I'll add more items along the duration of the first week. I'll mark them "Auction - New" so everyone sees them.

To prevent sniping, I will end the Auction sometime on Thursday, the 21st. Once I post the link saying the auction is now closed, that is the official closing time.

Feel free to poke about any questions, but many of the items are meant to be ... interesting and defy answers.

Also, thank the cast for many of the ideas here. Their sick minds create a lot of these.

UPDATE:
1) We'll be doing this sort of thing every season. You give donations, you give time, you should have more ways to be awarded for that. Auctions are a start.
2) There is a non-zero chance I'll have "newer player" auctions as well. I've had a few requests already for this; I'll run it past others. I appreciate the feedback
3) If we do add new auctions, expect them no later than Monday!

Edited 5 times. Last edit at 03/08/19 10:46AM

Re: Up Auction Items And Rules
Posted by: Dave E (IP Logged)
Date: March 8, 2019 09:34AM

Would you take suggestions for other Auctions? Would you rather those ideas get sent to you in another fashion?

Dave

Farmer and Shaman
Husband and Father
Citizen of Eldyrwood

Re: Up Auction Items And Rules
Date: March 8, 2019 10:36AM

Feel free to mail me at thomas@mjlarp.com

Re: Update: Up Auction Items And Rules
Posted by: Steve K (IP Logged)
Date: March 8, 2019 04:10PM

Are bids limited to UP individuals have at the moment auctions started (since transfers are timestamped) or will it be like past auctions where friends of cast and staff can get extra UP from permanent cast members to front load auction bids?

Re: Update: Up Auction Items And Rules
Date: March 8, 2019 04:53PM

I'm not tracking your current UP, if that is your ask.

If your speaking to a greater concern about how people use their UP, let's solve that separately from a post.

Edit: Not HP. Not talking about how people spend their life energy.

Edited 1 times. Last edit at 03/08/19 05:20PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this Board.

Send us your Comments or Email the Webmaster.

© 1996-2019 by Mythical Journeys. All Rights Reserved.

Mythical Journeys ♦ Pomfret, CT USA