Welcome Friend! There are 122 Adventurers Exploring our World
Today in Eldyrwood is the 19th Day of the Lovers' Moon, 519th Harvest A.L.
MESSAGE BOARD RULES
Our message boards have been developed for our Players and Cast to
meet, converse, exchange e-mail addresses, share information,
and role-play between events. It is for the enjoyment of our
members. These below rules will be posted (link to this page) periodically on the
out of game message board so new and potential members are familiarized
with our policies.
Our message boards are a reflection of us all (Cast, Players
and Staff) as a whole and unprofessional or inappropriate behavior
will not be tolerated. Please be courteous.
Our message board is moderated by rabid trolls three days of
the week (you guess which three).
- Please do not use the MJ Message board as a means to
solicit other games, web sites, or products without permission
from Mythical Journeys. Messages of this nature posted without
permission will be deleted immediately by Board Moderators.
MJ policy refrains from the posting of other game systems
or links to such on our Message Board or Discussion Group. If you have received permission to post please make a note in your post. ("Posted with permission from MJ" works)
- You may not use this board for posting if you are
currently suspended for
game play at Mythical Journeys. Posting from suspended individuals
will be removed and suspension time may be extended. Being
suspended from Mythical Journeys means an inability to participate
in the game in any manner.
- If your reply to a message deviates significantly
from the subject of the original message, please start a new
message. This will enable people to become involved in the
new topic which they may have missed as merely a reply to
- If you are joining a conversation try to repeat some
of what has been said in the original message. This will make
it easier for the reader to follow the conversation. There is a quote feature to help this.
- Boards There are now a bunch of boards available for you to use. Please try to post on the appropriate board.
- OOG (out of game) messages on the Message
Board, may NOT be posted to anonymously, with pseudonyms, or as someone else (this could get you banned). If you do not wish people to know it is you posting it means one of two things; a) you should not be saying it or b) you should be emailing email@example.com or better yet use the HELP or FEEDBACK features
- Swearing or other conduct that could be deemed as inappropriate
is forbidden. Please do your best to keep this site (at least)
PG-13. While there is a filter it is not all encompassing so we ask you to use your best judgement.
- DO NOT use the message board for negative feedback,
complaints, flames, etc. Direct this feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org or better yet use the HELP or FEEDBACK features
Messages of an inappropriate nature may be reported using the Bio Hazard symbol this will hide them and send an email to our moderators.
- DO feel free to post positive comments, suggestions,
ideas, etc. You may also send these to email@example.com or better yet use the HELP or FEEDBACK features
where they will receive the proper attention they deserve.
- Note: We have the ability to trace
posted messages to their poster. This information
is only available to the MJ Staff and is used only when message
board rules are broken.
- Do NOT post in ALL CAPS "All Caps" should only be used sparingly. Messages from MJ and a FEW select messages from players will be allowed to be in All Caps. This will be used sparingly by MJ as well. (It really is just annoying) We currently will "proper case" any subject lines.